Syed M. Ijlal Haider, MSc
- Understanding the genetics of complex cardiovascular diseases, especially myocardial infarction.
- Whole-exome and candidate gene analyses of NGS data in large cohorts.
- Gene-based association analysis for identifying rare and deleterious variants associated with CAD.
“Rare variants and relevance for coronary artery disease and myocardial infarction”
Master of Science in Informatics, University of Bielefeld, Bielefeld (Germany)
Master Thesis Title: “Deciphering Metabolic Pathways in Drug Treated Human Embryonic Stem Cells”
Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics (B.Sc.), COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad (Pakistan)
- Precision Medicine in Chronic Inflammation (PMI)
- Certified Java Programmer